Get the money you need to reach your higher education goals. After considering all your federal loans, scholarships and grants you may still have a gap you need to cover your total college costs.
1st University CU works with the College Ave Student Loans to provide a simple application and a personalized loan experience for undergraduates, graduates and parents.
* Build a repayment plan that fits your budget
* Easy online application – instant credit decision
* No origination or prepayment fees
Important: Applying with a cosigner may help you to qualify for the loan and possibly receive a lower interest rate.
Fixed and Variable Rate Student Loan Refinancing for College Graduates by 1st University CU and College Ave Student Loans.
College Ave Student Loans offers Student Loan Refinancing for graduates. Refinancing your existing student loans can reduce your monthly payment and even the total cost of your loan. Plus, combining multiple loans into one loan can make repayment easier and simplify your life.
* You may save money with a lower interest rate
* Simplify your life with one easy monthly payment by combining multiple loans into one single loan
* Refinance a single loan or several existing loans
Applying with a cosigner may help you qualify for the loan and possibly receive a lower interest rate.
1st University CU and College Ave Student Loans provide a parent loan for families that are looking to help pay for their child’s education. When you want to create a plan that fits your family and your student the Parent Loan by 1st University CU and College Ave Student Loans provides Fixed and Variable Rate options as well as flexible repayment plans.
* Instant credit decision
* No origination fees
* Create the repayment plan that works best for you
* Up to $2,500 of loan funds for extra expenses can be deposited directly to your bank account
Loans can cover up to 100% of the school-certified cost of attendance. This portion will be sent to the school. Get up to $2,500 deposited directly into your bank account for additional expenses your child may need for school.