Convenience is the key at 1st University Credit Union. With our ATM card, you'll enjoy the flexibility to access your money whenever you need it. Whether you're across town or across the country, the funds from your 1st University Credit Union accounts will be at your fingertips 24 hours a day through any CO-OP®, STAR® or PULSE® machine.
We also have three convenient credit union ATM locations:
Waco, TX 76706
Baylor Campus Location
1615 S. 5th Street
Waco, TX 76706
CO-OP Nationwide ATM Locations
Use any ATM that displays the CO-OP Network logo for FREE!*
Click here to locate the CO-OP ATM nearest you.
*Important Note: When you use a CO-OP ATM, you will not be charged a fee from the institution that owns the ATM. However, since your card is being used as a debit (pin-based transaction), a $1.50 charge will be assessed by 1st University Credit Union.
With our ATM card:
- You can use any ATM terminal with the STAR, CO-OP or PULSE network.
- You will not incur a service charge at any 1st University Credit Union Terminal.
- There is no fee for unlimited use of ATM terminals that your credit union owns.
- You can access your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Please click here to report a lost or stolen 1st University Credit Union ATM card.
ATM Safety Tips:
- Keep your PIN secret;
- Report a lost or stolen card at once;
- Always observe the ATM surroundings before conducting a transaction;
- If an ATM is obstructed from your view or poorly lit, go to another ATM;
- It is a good idea to take another person with you when using an ATM, especially at night;
- Minimize the time spent at the ATM when conducting a transaction;
- Block the view of others when using the ATM;
- If you see anyone or anything suspicious, cancel your transaction and leave the area at once; and,
- Look for possible fraudulent devices attached to the ATM.